Sunday, November 18, 2007

#14 Biblio

I went for a stroll through the different sites and selected one of the book sites.

Biblio.com

I thought that the site was of a reasonalby good quality. The amount of different search features was very good, with the only thing that I didn't like was that it seemed a little bit cluttered.

Also, Biblio founded an independent non-profit organization known as BiblioWorks in 2005. Since then, Biblio has supported in building 5 community libraries in Bolivia, South America. Something like this also draws me into liking and probably using their services. (I'm sure they will be glad to hear that!)

I did a few searches on authors that I have at home, and found that one of the old books that got for in a second-hand store for $8 is selling on Biblio for nearly $600. That's if they sell it at that price!

Biblio.com has joined my bookmarks.

No comments: